Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sweet Summertime

Have I told you yet how much I love summer?? Since my sister, my SIL, and my good friend Candace all have the summer off, we are having so much fun taking the kids out and about:) Monday: we went to Alabama Adventure for their $10 before 10 deal. Wednesday: we went and saw a FREE movie (Astro Boy) @ the Rave in Patton Creek. Tomorrow is our pool day, so needless to say this is my fav day! I am also really excited about tomorrow afternoon:) I will blog again this weekend and tell you why!!! Also, the count down is on 5 more days til ECLIPSE.....yes I am a OBSESSED with the Twilight Saga:)

2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Hi Kim! I am glad you are blogging again! Hope all is well :)

Candace said...

I'm glad I have fun friends to go do stuff with!