Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{1}  I am 13 weeks today!  I feel like it is going by so fast.  We went to the doctor last week, and we got to hear the heart beat with the doppler.  I loved it!

{2} I just looked up the dates for Kid's Market, and I am so exciting because I will find out the baby's gender the week before the consignment sale!

{3} I coach the Pelham High School cheerleaders, and we have our first competition this weekend!  I cheered and competed when I was in junior high and high school.  When my girls compete, I get nervous and excited just like I use to when I was competing!

{4} Since my sister is living in New York as a nanny, I am really hoping to visit her over spring break.  The only problem is that with Baby S on the way we are trying to save money and flights are so expensive.  If anyone knows of any good deals, please let me know!

{5} I am looking forward to my shows tonight, but I always have a hard time deciding what to record to watch later and what to watch live!

2 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

1. 13 weeks yah!! Can't wait to see that little belly this weekend, which by the way is carrying a boy (AES).
2. I set up my dvR last night which I'm so excited about, but had a conflict when I tried to set it up to record all 3 shows that I want to watch at 8...boo!!
3. You need to learn how to reciprocate on the blog
Comments!

Love you!!

Candace said...

I just love competition too! Where are you guys competing??

I love that you are already done with your first trimester too!

As far as Kids Market - I was going to consign this year, but I'm not able to shop early. We should go together one day since I will be on leave!

Watch Gossip Girl live. :)

Let's hang out soon. What are you guys doing for the Super Bowl??