Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baby Bump

How far along? 21 Weeks and 1 days

Sleep: It is hard to get comfortable to fall asleep, but once I do I sleep really well.

Movement: I feel small movements. 

Food cravings: Fruit, Italian, and Mexican!

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out? Still in, but it's getting shallower everyday.

What I miss: Nothing really. 

What I am looking forward to: Really feeling my little man move.  Right now, it is very light movements and sometimes it's hard to tell if its him.  I also can't wait til Eli can feel him move too!

Here are a few belly pics.  I am going start taking a belly pic each week and fill out this little check list to keep up with everything during the remainder of my pregnancy:)

5 comments:

Hollyhand House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollyhand House said...

You are so cute!

Unknown said...

I did a check up every 4 weeks with Zoe when I had dr appointments and I wish I had done one every week...hence why I am doing one every week with baby #3. Your memory is about to go to Mommy Brain and these memories are ones you never want to loose! Can't wait to see what happens with you and mr. street over the remainder of your pregnancy! Hopefully we can all get together this fall and have one HUGE playdate!!!

Phillips Family said...

Cute belly! Glad everything is going well!

The Sweet Life said...

It's about time...that's all I have to say. =)