Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{1} I am 19 weeks today!  I feel like my pregnancy is going by so fast. I still haven't felt him kick yet and that is definitely one thing I am looking forward too:)

{2} My little sister surprised my mom and came home 2 days early!  We were all over at my mom and stepdad's house when she walked in (at 10:45 pm).  It was a great surprised for everyone and now I get to spend the whole week hanging out with her:)

{3} We are having a girls' night tonight.  We are going to eat Mexican and then coming back to my house to watch the 3 hour Bachelor event tonight:)  I can't wait.  I love both remaining women, but thanks to Reality Steve I know the winner (the one he most recently named the winner...haha).  Regardless, it is going to be amazing and hopefully we will find out who is going to be the next Bachelorette.  Spoiler Alert:  I heard it was Ashley H.

{4} We went and looked at baby stuff today, and I found the travel system that I want. I think I found the bedding, but I want to see it in person and they didn't have it in stock at Buy Buy Baby. I know that I want to put a chair in the nursery and most of the ones I like run around $400. I found this one today, and it is a steal for only $150.



And its a glider!!  Needless to say, we may be making our first purxhase for the nusery soon:)



2 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

Yah for girls night!!

Phillips Family said...

Love the chair, looks so comfy! I really loved my glider, we spent a lot of time there! :) I still rock my baby to sleep, I love that cuddling time!