Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{1}  I have some of the best sisters in the world.  They have already gotten us (Eli, me, and Baby Boy) two of the best oresents:)  Steph got us the brown chair that I blogged about earlier, and Jenn got us the "Bump to Baby" photgraphy package from Jennifer Branham photography!  This includes 6 sessions: Maternity, Newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, and 12 month.  I am very excited! 

{2}  I am 21 weeks today, and I am pretty sure that I am starting to feel my little man kick!  Also, I am pretty sure we have a name for Baby Street, but we are trying it out for a little while just to make sure!

{3}  Pelham cheerleading tryouts are this week, and I am not looking forward to the extra hours EVERYDAY after school.  I am excited about hanging out with all the girls though!  This will be my last official cheer event to take part in since I am not coaching again next year.

{4}  We went and registered Saturday at Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us.  It waas overwhelming, but a lot of fun too!  I can't wait to get the furniture in and start fixing up the nursery.

{5} KIDS MARKET is this week.  I am taking a day from cheer tryouts to go get some things.  I am hopeing to find some maternity clothes for me and a few things for Baby S!

{6}  Only 42 more days til summer vacation and only 19 more weeks til Baby S is due!


1 comment:

The Sweet Life said...

19 more weeks!! I bet I will be able to feel him kick when I come visit again.