Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Waiting on the Weekend

I am so excited for the weekend for two reasons! First, it is the first Bama game of the season! Roll Tide Roll




Alabama football is one of the only reasons that I look forward to the en of summer:).
The next reason is because Saturday we are headed down to the beach!



We are going for the week with my family! I am excited to spend a week with my baby boy, my sweet husband, and the rest o my family. I am also excited to relax and get my tan back. Yay for the weekend!
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Hollyhand House said...

Have fun at the beach!!! We are going to Fairhope for a long weekend also!

The Sweet Life said...

Yah for the beach and family time!!