Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Getting Out

I am slowly but surely feeling more comfortable with getting out of the house. I have to time my outings just right since I am breastfeeding. I can only go 4 or 5 hours without pumping or feeding, and I am not comfortable with feeding in public. Of course, I take a bottle for Colin!
Today, we went and had lunch with Daddy. It was great getting to see Eli in the middle of the day, and Colin got to snuggle with him for a bit. I just love watching these two together!




It also gave me a little bit of practice getting out with Colin by myself. We stopped by one of my favorite shops in Hoover to do a little shopping after lunch. Colin did great and slept the whole time:).
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: