Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

5 Weeks

My baby boy is 5 weeks old today.  I can not believe it has already been 5 weeks, and I can not believe how fast he is growing.  Last night, Eli and I decided to give Colin some tummy time.  He did a great job lifting his head up.  He also showed us a little more.  Check it out!


Eli laid him on his tummy.  Colin lifted his head and came down in the position where his arms were both on one side of his body.  Then, he started kicking his leg and getting a little mad at us.  Then, all of a sudden he flipped to his back:)  Of course, the first time I did not have my camera, but he did it again!  I had my camera ready for the second one:)  He is growing too fast!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting!!!

Candace said...

NO!!! TOO FAST! TOO FAST! TOO FAST!!!!!! I'm so ready to see him this weekend!

KIMI said...

It was very bittersweet! I look forward to watching him grow but he is growing way to fast!! Can- let me know which afternoon or night or both :) is better for u guys!!