Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Miscellany Monday

                                        Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
Write Random and Link Up!

{1}  School started back today for teachers, and I can not tell you how wierd it feels to not be there.  Not that I am complaining or anything :)  I am so thankful that I have another 7 weeks at home with my little man.  I am going to make sure I make the most of my tie at home with Colin.  I am going to try my best not to worry about my kiddos at school.  I know that they are in good hands! 

{2}  We got the disk of Colin's newborn pictures in the mail Saturday.  I love them!  I can not wait to share them with everyone, but I am going to wait until after we send out Colin's birth annoucements.  I will give you a sneak peek though!
                  

{3}   Colin and I went on our first outing today without Daddy.  I didn't like him riding in the back by himself :(  Of course, he didn't mind at all.... he sleep the whole time.  It was nice to get out of the house even though it was only for a little while.

{4} Bachelor Pad starts tonight!  I hate drama in my own life, but I love watching it on Reality TV!  I am looking forward to watching Vienna, Jake, and Casey (the guy who will "guard and protect your heart"). 
            

4 comments:

The Sweet Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Sweet Life said...

I will miss snuggling C tonight....make sure he knows Steph isn't gone for good. Who is gonna burp him while Daddy and Steph are gone. haha. Love you!

M. Congleton said...

We missed you today. Enjoy your time- it will go by so fast! See ya Wednesday!

Hollyhand House said...

Love the picture!! He is just precious! Enjoy your time with him! :)