Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Write random and link up!
                                       
{1}  I love being a mommy!  Colin is such a blessing and I thank God for giving him to me everyday:)  I love watching Eli with Colin too.  He is such an amazing Daddy already!  He changes diapers, bathes him, snuggles him, talks to him, and everything else.  He is so good at all of these things....It makes me wonder if he was sneaking around and taking classes or something:) 
                    

{2}  Eli went back to work today, and we sure do miss him! This is the first day that we have not been together since Colin arrived.  I am sure that when he gets home tonight, he will steal Colin for snuggle time for the rest of the night:)  He has already told me that he doesn't care who is here when he gets home in the afternoons Colin is all HIS!  I guess I have to get all me snuggle time in during the day:)

{3}  My little sister will be home in 5 hours!!!!  I can not wait to sit and hang out with her today, and I can not wait for her to meet her new nephew.  She is staying a our house for a week, and I am so excited to catch up.  Drive careful and hurry home:)

{4}  Colin is successfully sleeping in his pack n play.  This was my goal from the beginning, but the first 3 nights he sleep with us.  He is now sleeping in his pack n play and wakes up every 4 hours to eat.  His sleep is pretty precious to him:)  This also makes for a happy well rested Mommy!  I am sure that I may start taking naps with im during the day, but I haven't really felt like I needed too yet. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seeing your hubby become a father is incredible! such a sweet picture of your two loves!