Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

                      

I am loving spending time with my little man!  He is such a little snuggle bug:)  It is really hard to not sit around and hold him all day. 
                         

I am loving my husband.  Colin and I are so lucky to have him.  Watching him with Colin melts my heart:)  God has blessed me with such an awesome little family.


                   

I am loving these pictures of my little brother with Blakely!  She has been sick here lately with ear infections and not sleeping well. Justin decided he would console her, and it looks like he did a great job.  As you can see, he is also a great mutli-tasker!
                                

I am loving this little Columbia jacket that we are going to order for Colin.  I will be perfect jacket for the cold months.  It is not too bulky, but will be nice and warm.  Colin will not need anything too thick since he will be wrapped in blankets too whenever he is outside!
                                  Columbia Sportswear Infant Boy's Carson Cutie Fleece Jacket
Happy Wednesday friends!

1 comment:

Candace said...

I am loving sweet Colin, and that picture of Juck with Blakely is priceless!! MUST see you guys soon!