Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 Weeks and 1 day


Sleep: My shoulders hurt so bad!  When I sleep on my side, I put my arm under my pillow, and it is really making my shoulders hurt.  I will wake up just to switch sides and then have the urge to use the bathroom.  Good thing I only have 8 days of school left, so I can start napping and make up for the loss of sleep at night.

Movement: Colin sure is a wiggle worm.  He is starting to move more during the day.  I love feeling him move.  It makes my day so much better!

Food cravings: Mexican and CHOCOLATE!

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out? Still in, but it's getting shallower everyday. It is only a matter of time!

What I miss: FOOD!!  I found out Friday that I have Gestational Diabetes.  My levels are not sky high, but they are high enough.  I have to folow a well balanced diet (basically follow the Food Pyramid) and limit carbs and sugar.  It really is not that bad, but when I have a craving for chips or Italian food or CHOCOLATE I have to ignore it.  I have to remember it is only for 12 weeks (maybe less) and it is for the health of my baby boy! 
What I am looking forward to: Summer Break, so I can spend time preparing for Colin! 
Belly Pic

2 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

aww look at the cute little belly. Can't wait to see more pics of the nursery.

Unknown said...

Such a cute tummy! My belly button never popped...it just got totally flat...very weird looking and feeling! You are soooo going to enjoy napping, too!!!