Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

27 Weeks

How far along? 27 Weeks and 1 day


Sleep: My hips and my shoulders are starting to hurt from sleeping on my side. I wake up a few times a night to flip from one side to the other. I guess it could be worse!

Movement: Colin moves all the time.  Eli and I will sit at night and watch him move around in my belly :)

Food cravings: Fruit, Mexican, and Chocolate....Unfortunately, I will not get to indulge in these cravings for the rest of the week.  I had my Glucose screen today and my sugar levels were elevated, so I have to go back for the 3 HOUR Glucose Tolerance Test.....Pray that I pass!!

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out? Still in, but it's getting shallower everyday.  It is funny because after I eat it sticks out a little bit :)

What I miss: Laying on my stomach and back.

What I am looking forward to: Summer Break so I can start workin on the nursery some more!
Belly Pic
                            

2 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

Cute shirt....you look great! Can't wait til you can work on the nursery and post pics. Love you. I'm praying for your screening.

Candace said...

Good luck on the 3 hour test!!!