Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

29 Weeks

How far along? 29 Weeks and 1 day


Sleep: I little bit better.  My belly needs a little more support, so I have to tuck a pillow under it.  I have to make a trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night EVERY night which really messes with my FULL 7 or 8 hours of sleep.  Only 3 more days and a daily nap will be on my daily schedule:)

Movement: I can tell he is starting to outgrow his little space.  His movements are a lot stronger and will sometimes shake my whole belly.  You can really see his movements too which I love:)

Food cravings: Sugar!  This low carb, low sugar diet is for the birds!  I would do anything for a Dr. Pepper and cookies and cream hersheys bar.  I am already making a list for things I want people to bring me in the hospital:)

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: I am pretty sure I have been having some Braxton Hicks contractions.  The lower part of my belly gets REALLY tight and a little uncomfortable. 

Belly button in or out? Still in, but barely!  Another week and it will definietly by even with my belly!

What I miss:  Being able to lay out on my belly.  I can't wait to get in a pool, so I can try to get a tan on my back:)

What I am looking forward to: Colin's Baby Showers!  Candace has given me a sneak peek at some of the decor for the Birmingham shower, and it is all AMAZING.  I can't wait:)

Belly Pic
                      

No comments: