Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

                           
I am loving that my sweet husband's birthday is Sunday and I have a few surprises up my sleeve.  I can not wait to celebrate this weekend with both of our families.
                       
I am loving my new Pandora charm.  One of my best friend's, Jackie, got me an adorable elephant charm for my bracelet.  I think it is perfect considering we meet in college (BAMA)...... ROLL TIDE!
                                    
I am loving Stella & Dot jewelry.  My sister who is a nanny in New York (currently in the Bahamas for 3 months) discovered this fabulous jewelry a few months ago.  She has this awesome bracelet that she got from this line.  My friend Jackie showed up at dinner this past weekend with the same bracelet.  She told me her friend at school sells it and gave me the website.  I can't wait to order me a this bracelet.  THe only problem is I can't decide between silver or gold:)
                                         
I am loving that Memorial Day weekend is almost here.  Eli and I will be going to the lake Sunday and Monday to visit family, lay out by the pool (or in the pool), and go fishing.  I will also get to see this beautiful girls!

1 comment:

The Sweet Life said...

So sad to be missing out on lake fun this weekend. I love your new charm. And...you should go with silver. Love you and miss you!