Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

                  
I am loving my new charm thst my sweet husband bought me for my Pandora bracelet:)  It is called "Key to my Heart".
                         
I am loving the reviews that I am hearing about the book I just bought Heavan is for Real.  It is about a little boy that tells about his time spent in heaven while under anesthia. 
                               
I am loving that we only have 12 more days til summer vacation!!!  I hope to be spending most of my time either preparing for Baby Colin or relaxing at the pool.
                          
I am loving the movie Something Borrowed.  Eli and I went to see it opening night, and it was great!  The book was better, but they always are:)  I can't wait until Something Blue comes out.                                
I am loving all of my wonderful gifts that I got from my school shower.  I am so lucky to work with such a loving group of ladies:) 
                           
                         
                        
 

1 comment:

The Sweet Life said...

Yah Baby Colin racked up. Love you!