Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

                      

I am loving the color that we picked out for Colin's room.  It is a light golden yellow and matched perfectly with his bedding.  We spent most of the day Saturday painting.  His room is slowly but surely coming together, and we stilll planty of time!
                    1

I am loving I get to go and spend sometime with one of best friends Jackie this weekend.  Our birthdays are exactly a week apart, and we always try to go to dinner to celebrate!
                     

I am loving that Summer Break is just around the corner.  I know you are probably getting tired of my summer countdown, but I am really looking forward to having time to spend on ALL THINGS BABY. 

I am loving that some of my old cheerleaders come and visit me!  Since I am preggers, I am no longer a cheer coach, and I miss all of my girls and the ladies that I coached with for the past two years.  Here are a few of the girls that I have a feeling I will keep in touch with for a long time!  They are also going to make some greeat babysitters when the time comes:)
                   

I am loving Fudgsicles!  I have cravings ALL the time for chocolate, but my current situation makes eating it impossible.  However, I can eat one Fudgsicle occasionally, and it is sooooo good!
                          

2 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

haha I remember being addicted to Fudgcicles in college.

Candace said...

The other day I was having a debate on fudgcicles vs creamcicles. I chose creamcicles, but after reading this - I wish I had gone with fudge....