Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Picture Perfect

I know everyone remembers the traditional hospital pictures that everyone has of themselves or their children.  The ones with the hospital blanket in the hospital baby bed with the baby wearing a white shirt or onsies.  Well, things have changed.  Atleast, they have at St. Vincents Hospital.  They have a photography company that goes room to room taking newborn pictures for parents called Our365.  The lady did all of the pics at the foot of my hospital bed.  She let me change him into his Alabama outfit and used blankets that I brought to the hospital.  The pictures turned out great! Eli's sweet parents bought the CD for us with all the pictures on it.  We also got a free 10 x 13 of one picture.  Here are a few of the pictures!
                      
                      
                      
                      
                                 
We also went yesterday afternoon to have Colin's newborn pictures takenby Jennifer Branham.  He did really well even though we were moving him around and changing him constantly.  He was awake for some pictures and asleep for some which is good because I wanted some of both.  She also took a few family shots!  She has already posted a sneak peek up for us, so I thought I would share!  I can't wait to see the rest of them.
                     

3 comments:

Candace said...

The hospital pictures turned out fabulous - I've seen a few on facebook, but not too much to tell. I can't wait to see the rest from JB. The football is priceless, and perfect of a future senior ad!

Ashley said...

He is so cute Kim!!!

Leigh said...

A facebook friend stopped me at work today and expressed how much she loved the Bama cap pics!
Picture perfect !!