Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 day


Sleep: My hips and my shoulders are starting to hurt from sleeping on my side.  I wake up a few times a night to flip from one side to the other.  I guess it could be worse!

Movement: Colin is a mover and a shaker:)  He moves a lot a night, but I can feel him all day long.  I like to sit at night and watch for my belly to move.  It is AMAZING!

Food cravings: Fruit, Italian, Mexican and Cookies and Cream candy bars:)  I guess this baby is going to be just like his daddy and love chocolate too!

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out? Still in, but it's getting shallower everyday.

What I miss: Laying on my stomach and back. 

What I am looking forward to: My first baby shower on Wednesday:)  My "Special" friends at work are throwing me a shower before school gets out.  I can't wait to get my hands on some more baby gear.

Belly Pic
                         

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You totally look preggo!!!! And I love this dress.

Beth said...

awww! look at that little bump! love the dress!

Phillips Family said...

You look great!