Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 Weeks and 2 days


Sleep: Sleep is a little bit better.  I think being able to just wake up on my own makes a big difference (even though I am up by 7 or 7:30).  Gotta love summer:)

Movement: I can definitely tell that he is getting bigger becase some of his movements will shake by whole belly.  He does tend to ball up on my right side into my ribs, and it does not feel too good.

Food cravings: Watermelon and strawberries....maybe because it is sooo hot outside.  I tried the Splenda Milos tea, and it wasn't too bad.  I have tried diet sodas, and I just can't do it.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs:  Same tightness in my lower belly.... I am assuming it is Braxton Hicks.

Belly button in or out? Still in, but after I eat it is out for a little while:)

What I miss: My daily Dr.Pepper

What I am looking forward to: Colin's Baby Showers! June 11th and June 25th:)

Doctor Update:  I went to my gestational diabetes class yesterday morning.  They gave me a monitor to prick my hand (lower palm) to check my blood sugar.  I have to check it four times a day for the next week. Then, I can check it EVERY morning, and 4 times a every 3 days.  Believe it or not, I can barel feel it so it's not too bad.  We will now see the doctor every 2 weeks.  I can't believe that in less than 10 weeks I will be able to hold Baby Colin in my arms:) 

Belly Pic

                           

3 comments:

Hollyhand House said...

Got my baby shower invitation today!! Can't wait!! :)

KIMI said...

Yay! I can't wait to see you, Anna Riley, and your baby bump!

The Sweet Life said...

So cute...I can't believe only 10 more weeks. I love your new layout. Don't be such a stranger now that school is out.