Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

23 Weeks

How far along? 23 Weeks and 1 day

Sleep: It is hard to get comfortable to fall asleep, but once I do I sleep really well.

Movement: His movements are getting a little stronger.  I am pretty sure I have felt him on the outside too, but it is hard for me to tell.  Eli felt him move for the first time Sunday night!!

Food cravings: Fruit, Italian, Mexican and chocolate ice cream!

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out? Still in, but it's getting shallower everyday.

What I miss: Being able to lie on my stomach.  I tried to lay out Sunday and had to be inventive about getting sun on my back:)

What I am looking forward to: Putting the nursery together. 

Here are 2 belly pics:)

        22 weeks                         23 weeks




2 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

good pics. I can't wait to see his bedding in person.

KIMI said...

Thanks! Also, we ordered the furniture last night and hopefully it will be delivered when you are in town!!