Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Miscellany Monday

                                         Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


{1}  Eli felt Baby S kick last night.  I have been feeling him move now for about 2 weeks, and Eli has been so jealous.  It was so funny because after he kicked, Eli looked at me and asked if that was it.  He looked surprise that he actually felt him move!  Pretty soon, he will be able to feel him a lot, and I can't wait:)

{2}  We are ordering our furniture this week!!!  It's a piece set that includes a convertible bed, dresser, and changing table.  Here is what it looks like:

                     Tori Room Package- Crib + Changer + Dresser Espresso Finish "Tori" 4-Drawer Dresser by Savanna   Espresso Finish "Tori" Hutch or Changer by Savanna

{3}  My sweet mom has already ordered us a present!  She bought our 4 piece bedding set.  I have it at my house right now, so I can use it to match paint and other room decor.  I love it!  The quality is great and the colors are really bold.  I can't wait to get the nursery put together and post pics of the final product!!
                                  
Here are a few of the other pieces in this collection that we will hopefully get as gifts or purchase ourselves:
    <em>CoCaLo Couture Aidan</em> Boudoir and Bolster Pillow Set      <em>CoCaLo Couture Aidan</em> Crib Bedding Collection-<em>Aidan</em> Decorative Blanket  <em>CoCaLo Couture Aidan</em> 3-Piece 5" x 7" Photo Frames  <em>CoCaLo Couture</em> 3 Piece <em>Aidan</em> Basket and Liner  <em>CoCaLo Couture</em> 7129-798 <em>Aidan</em> Lamp Base and Shade

{4}  I went to Kids Market a feww weeks ago and got my Baby Boy a few clothing items!  I could't resist:)

4 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

Love the furniture and the bedding. Can't wait to feel him kick.

Candace said...

Beautiful furniture!

I sent Shannon a picture of the bedding this morning! Can't wait for shower details to come together!

I'm also sad that I barely missed the kicking action! I think we left a bottle there too...

Unknown said...

I love the furniture and bedding!! We have a convertible crib too...I think it's the best way to go!
You got some cute things for Baby S! I love a little boy in polo! :)

Unknown said...

Love the bedding!!!!