Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Miscellany Monday

                                             Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
{1}  I had a stomach bug last Wednesday and Thursday!  I was miserable!  I am serious when I tell you that I thought I was dying.  Let's hope I do not have it again while pregnant.

{2}  We had a fantastic Easter weekend!  My little sis came into town and spent the holiday with us:)  We went to my mom's on Saturday and had a big Easter Egg Hunt.  I was also able to lay out and get a little sun on my preggers self!  Sunday, we went to church and lunch with my dad.  It was a weekend full of family and fun:)
                                 

{3}  I figured out how I was going to decorate the letters for Colin's room!  I have finished all but one of the letters and when they are all completed I will share with you guys:)

{4}  We had a Going Away Cookout last night for my little sis!  She had to leave us again, but instead of heading back up to New York she headed down to the BAHAMAS!  I am beyond jealous.  She will be spending the next 3 months there with the family she works for.  Please pray for safe travels for her today! 
                                

{5}  My sweet special friends at school are throwing me a shower on Wednesday!  I can not wait to share with you guys all the fun goodies I get.  I just hope the bad weather that is expected on Wednesday STAYS AWAY!
                                                 

1 comment:

Beth said...

Glad you kicked that nasty bug. Can't wait to see some pictures of Colin's room!!