Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 Weeks and 1 day

Sleep: It is hard to get comfortable to fall asleep, but once I do I sleep really well. 

Movement: He is moving a lot and his kicks are getting stronger.  Poor Eli.... everytime he tries to feel, Baby S will kick somewhere else or not kick at all! 

Food cravings: Fruit, Italian, Mexican and chocolate ice cream!

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out? Still in, but it's getting shallower everyday.

What I miss: Sitting in chairs and on the couch is getting uncomfortable.  I feel like I am squishing Baby S!

What I am looking forward to: Putting the nursery together.  The furniture has successfully been ordered!  Now, we are waiting on them to contact us to set up delivery. 

Also, I wanted to share with everyone that Eli and I have decided on a name.  We have actually known for awhile, but wanted to share the news with his grandmother first.  We are naming our son Colin Ollie!  Colin is a name that Eli and I both liked (believe me... Eli and I have very different opinions on names).  Ollie was Eli's grandfather's name.  He passed away in December 2009, and we wanted to honor him by naming our son after him.  We both love the name and can't wait to meet our little Colin:)

Belly Pic
                     

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

OMG how funny! I can definitely say I LOVE that name! We are naming are new baby boy Colin as well! Still trying to figure out a middle name.

Candace said...

Yay! I'm glad the nursery stuff is ordered. Now you can plan wall decorations, and I can help!! I also need to go to Hobby Lobby with you one day. I need some scrapbook papers and ribbons to match, but I want your approval and whatnot. xo - YAY FOR COLIN OLLIE!

Hollyhand House said...

I love Colin!! So cute!!