Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Miscellany Monday

                               Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
{1} I am obsessed with Tyler candles.  They come in several different sizes and burn evenly, so you do not feel like much is wasted when the candle gets low.  They also have some really great scents, but Limelight is my favorite right now.
                                          
{2} Gossip Girl and 90210 are both new tonight!!  So excited... these 2 shows make Mondays a little more bearable:)

{3} We are out of school Friday and my little sister is coming home for the weekend!  I can't wait for her to get here so we can hang out:)  Hopefully, Baby S will let her feel him move this weekend!

{4} There are only 27 more days til summer vacation and only 16 more weeks til Baby S's due date!  I am hoping he will grace us with his presence a little early though:)

{5} We have a name!!  I am going to post my 24 week post tomorrow and share with you then what we have decided on:)

2 comments:

Candace said...

Tyler candles are definitely the best!!

I can't wait for you to be on summer break so we can play! I also can't wait for baby boy's arrival so we can love on him!

Happy Gossip Girl Day!

Emily Powell said...

LOVE tyler candles! They smell so good. Congrats on the little one!