Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

                                  
I'm loving CRIMINAL MINDS!  It is so addicting and the best part is 3 episodes come on every night.  Of course, I record two episodes to have on DVR.  It can be pretty twisted sometimes, but they usually always find the bad guys in the end:)
                                               
I'm loving Snow Biz!  We have a Snow Biz set up a mile and half from my school, and I am tempting to stop by everyday.  The best part is it is the good ice that melts in your mouth and a small is only $1.... I recommend Black Cherry!
                                       
I'm loving leggings!  They are so comfortable, and I can still wear my regular long shirts and cotton dresses.  I need to go shopping for some more long shirts to pair with my leggings:)  I also found out from some friends that Forever 21 has a maternity section!  It is small, but definitely worth it. 
                                  
I'm loving this Flip Flop weather!  I refuse to wear closed toed shoes anymore.  I guess if we have another cold spell my toes will freeze:)
                  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watch Criminal Minds EVERY SINGLE NIGHT...I'm addicted. I love the reruns!!

Brittany said...

My husband and I have every Criminal Minds episode memorized. It has made me a little paranoid though!

Greer's Gossip said...

I am so loving that it is flip flop weather! I hate closed toe shoes!

Tiff said...

I am a criminal minds addict myself!!

Candace said...

I'm pretty much loving all your loves. Especially CM!

Beth McC. said...

Such a fun post and I love me some flip flop weather too!!!