Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

36 Weeks

How far along? 36 Weeks and 1 day

Sleep: Sleep is still good other than the bathroom breaks.  It is definitely getting harder to get up from the bed though. 

Movement: Still moving pretty good.  I can feel him moving very very very low which is kind of weird feeling. 

Food cravings: JAPANESE:)  Some fried rice and veggies with special sauce.....yummy!

Gender: Precious Baby Boy- Colin

Labor Signs: Still the same- A few Braxton Hicks everyday. A few backaches here and there, and I also have been having some sharp menstrual type cramps.

Belly button in or out? It's an outtie
What I miss:  Dr Pepper..... when I am around others drinking soda it is so hard not to take a little sip!  I know if I take one sip it will just make me want more!  I can have diet drinks, but I just do not like them or their horrible after taste!

What I am looking forward to: My doctor's appointment on Thursday:) and meeting my little man when he decides he is ready to come out!

Doctor Update:  When I went last week, the doctor said everything was perfect:)  Colins heartrate was 145 and the doctor estimated that he weighed 5 or 6 lbs.  I was not dilated any, but he said that I was starting to thin out.  We go back Thursday morning and hopefully I will have progressed some more.  I will also find out my results from the Strep B test.

Belly Pic
                         

2 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

You look gorgeous and I cannot wait to meet Colin. Love you!! and.....im really excited to be home for some of your maternity leave. Keep that on the DL.

Unknown said...

SO CLOSE!!!! I keep counting down and I say well it could be 4 weeks or maybe even 3....SO little time left before you meet you Little Guy! Can't wait to see who he looks like!