Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

             

I am loving that I am ready for Colin.  I am 37 weeks (as of Monday), and I am ready!  Our bags are packed and ready, all his his clothes are washed, and his room is finished.  We have the car seat in the car and the Pack n Play up in our room.  We are excited and anxious to meet our little man. 
                    

I am loving that Colin's room is finished!!  It has actually been finished for a week now except for some frames I ordered.  It looks great!  I love going in there because it just makes it more REAL:)  We are really going to have a precious baby boy any day now!  YAY!  Here is a pic of his letters over his bed, and I promise the nursery reveal post will be up Friday!!
                    

I am loving the new outfits that I got Colin this week.  He got a ton of onsies and sleepers at his showers, but not very many actual outfits.  It is hard to find little boy outfits, but I think I got some cute ones!
                    
I am loving my sweet husband!  I have never added him to my WILW list, but he deserves to be on it weekly!  He has been so great these past couple weeks getting everything together for Colin.  He even went shopping and didn't complain about it!  He did a great job putting all the wall decor up in the nusery, putting the pack n play together, and putting the carseat in the car (even with me questioning over and over again if it was tight enough).  He is an amazing husband and will be an unbelievable Daddy!  Colin and I are so lucky to have him!
                                  

I am loving that Steph will be home by August 1st!  I know that she is probably a little sad to leave her friends in the Bahamas, but we are all so excited to have her home.  What is even better is she will be home during my maternity leave, so we get to catch up on some much needed sister time:)  Love you Steph, and we can't wait to have you home!
                      

Happy Wednesday Friends!

2 comments:

Candace said...

I'm LOVING all your loves, and I am LOVING that we are going to hang out tomorrow.

KIMI said...

Yay for pool day and WALKING! I really hope Colin decides he is tired of being in my belly soon!