Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Introducing Colin

Hi guys! It's Steph, Kim's sister. I'm posting from the Bahamas for Kim bc she is in the hospital. Collin Ollie made his entrance into the world last night at 8:06.



He weighed 6 lbs. and 13 oz. and was 20" long.

Kim and Eli are ecstatic to have their baby boy here safely.


Labor went smoothly and progressed quickly and both mommy and baby are healthy.


He looks just like his daddy, in my opinion.

Collin you are a very lucky baby. You have a wonderful mommy and daddy who will give you lots of love, not to mention a very big family who will spoil you rotten. I can't wait to meet you! I love you to pieces already!!

Love, your aunt Steph

I'm sure Kim will update again soon with more pics.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ummm...seriously...you just delievered a baby and you look that great! No fair!!!! Your family is beautiful!!!