Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

           

I am loving our sneak peek of our maternity pictures.  I can not wait to get the disk of all of them.  I will share more when it comes in.  Thanks so much Jennifer Branham!
                     
                    

I am loving my new bracelets.  My older sister has been giving the kids hair wraps while we are all out at the lake.  She uses the same thread that you would use to make bracelets.  I know, I did this when I was in like junior high, but its fun and makes me feel young again.  I started this bracelet, but have not finished it yet.
                   
My step sister also taught us how to make bracelets out of plastic string (I am not sure what the technical name is for this material).  It does not take near as long as the thread bracelets, and they are super cute too:)
                  

I am loving that I declared this weekend Baby weekend.  Eli and I are going to shop for the remaining neccessities that we need to get before Colin arrives and finish the nursery.  I still have everything from the last shower separated into piles in his room!  I hope to have it 100% completed, so I can show everyone next week:)  After all, I only have a few more weeks!

I am loving these two shows this summer! 
            
            

I am also loving that Sara Shepard just added another book to the Pretty Little Liars series! 
                      
Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Your maternity pictures turned out so cute! They look great!

Happy Wednesday!

Candace said...

Love the pictures. I have done nothing more on my bracelet :( but will get back to work on it soon. I remember making the second bracelet too. We made keychains the same way as well. Yay for a baby weekend! I can't wait for a big nursery reveal; knowing all the parts but not seeing it all together is driving me nuts! I hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

Have a fun baby weekend...I am having a baby weekend too!!!!