Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

             

I am loving that the nursery is complete other than a small shipment that should be here today or tomorrow.  Look for the big reveal post on Friday.  We spent this past weekend picking up a few remaining items we needed and putting the nursery together:) 

I am loving that I have packed my bags for the hospital!  I know I am only 36 weeks, but I like to be prepared.  After all, I will be considered term next Monday!  I still can't believe how fast it has gone by.

I am loving that I bought Colin a diaper bag this week.  I am too picky I guess, but the diaper bag selection that they have out there for boys are not very good.  I also refused to spend $80-$100 for a diaper bag.  I would rather have a few cheaper ones that I can switch out when I want to.  I got him the perfect diaper for football season:)  Hopefully, I will find another I like too:) 
                   

I am loving that football season is only 53 days away!  Also, Baby Colin will be here to enjoy this season with us.  He aslo has a ton of Alabama outfits to wear to support his team:)
                   


  

5 comments:

Jane said...

I'm loving your weekly countdowns to football season! haha Yay for getting the nursery all together!

Hollyhand House said...

Cant believe how fast it has flown by!!! I can't wait to meet baby Colin!!

The Sweet Life said...

I'm ready for the official nursery reveal....

Leigh said...

I love the diaper bag!!

Shelby @ Sweetness in Starlight said...

Cannot wait to see the nursery reveal and to meet baby Colin!!!