Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 Weeks and 3 day


Sleep: The bathroom breaks are getting a bit ridiculous!  I get up atleast 3 times a night and by get up I mean roll the best I can out of bed.  It is also hard for me to go back to sleep afterwards.  Oh well, not too much longer right?!  

Movement: Still moving around a good bit.  He has the hiccups atleast once a day too! 

Food cravings:  Well, this past weekend I cheated on my diet and had Japanese.  It was amazing!  I already can't wait to go back!

Gender: Precious Baby Boy- Colin

Labor Signs: I have some backaches every now and then.  I am also having contractions, but nothing consistent....YET!  I am actually looking forward to it though because that mean I will get to meet and hold my sweet little man.

Belly button in or out? It's an outtie

What I miss: Dr Pepper and being able to get up from laying down without having to roll around and grunt!

What I am looking forward to: My doctor's appointment on Monday:) and meeting my little man when he decides he is ready to come out!

Doctor Update: I was suppose to go to the doctor yesterday, but I went Monday instead.  They thought that I might be leaking fluid, so I went in to get checked out.  False alarm.....but the good thing was I got another ultrasound and got some more pics of Colin.  He is definitely going to have some plump lips like his mommy and daddy.  Seeing the ultrsound of him makes me more anxious to see him and hold him in my arms.  I go back Monday, unless Colin decides to come before then. 

Belly Pic
                             


3 comments:

Unknown said...

When Zoe's labor started...it was SOOOOO exicting!!!! It makes everything really real...really fast and you know your little one will be here in a matter of HOURS! So excited for you!

Candace said...

Another fun top! Can't wait to meet Colin!

Phillips Family said...

Wow! You are almost there!