Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Colin's Room

The nursery is finished, and we are so happy with how it looks.  Here is a picture of what is to the right of the door when you enter his room. 
                            
The picture frame on the middle shelf has a place for 3 pictures and says Mom + Dad = Me.  I think I am going to put a picture of Eli and I from last summer in the first slot, a maternity pic in the second, and a family pic in the 3rd.  Haven't decided for sure though.

Here is a picture of the corner between the dresse/hutch and his bed.  It was a great way to store his quilts, blankets, and stuffed animals.  I would also like to get another basket to go in the corner on the other side of his bed for his toys:) 
                            

Here is a picture of his bed with is letters. 
                            
Even though his letters look painted, I actually wrapped them with yarn. I love them, and I think they look great in his room!  Also, his daddy worked very hard to get them perfectly lined up and making sure they were all the same distance apart:)  Here is closer look at most of the letters!
                             
 
Here is a better picture of his bedding!
                            
 
This is a picture of what you see when you walk into the room.  I actually painted (I traced the elephant outline) the canvas hanging above the dresser.  I find it easier to make what I want instead of shopping around and never finding what I want.

                            

Here is a closer look at the picture frames that I ordered to match his bedding. One is on the tall dresser and one is on the dresser/hutch.  I will probably put some pictures of Colin with his mommy and daddy in them! 
                    
All we need now is baby!  We can't wait for Colin to get here:)

No comments: