Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 Weeks and 1 day


Sleep: Sleep is ok.  I am really tired of sleeping on my side, but I do not have too much longer.  I have been sleeping with a pillow between my legs and a little pillow under my belly.  I get really hot at night and end up sleeping without any covers (I am sure having all the pillows doesn't help with the heat either).

Movement: He is still up in my ribs on the right side which is really uncomfortable, but it's not all the time.  He will move a lot during the middle of the day and at night when I am going to bed.  Eli said that the other night after I fell asleep, he shook my whole belly.  I really like to sit and just watch my belly move:)

Food cravings: I am loving my whole wheat bagel thins and strawberry cream cheese for breakfast.  I also love Blue Bell no sugar added ice cream bars:)  These are 2 things that I could eat everyday!

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: A few Braxton Hicks everyday.
Belly button in or out? Still in for now

What I miss: I'm still missing Dr. Pepper!

What I am looking forward to: Colin's Baby Showers! June 11th and June 25th:)

Doctor Update: I have been pricking my finger (actually my lower palm) 4 times a day and my blood sugar has been good so far.  I go back to the doctor next Tuesday.

Belly Pic
                    

No comments: