Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 Weeks and 1 day

Sleep: Sleep is still ok.  It could be better, but it could be much worse.

Movement: He is moving all the time.  He shakes my whole belly when he moves, and I love it.  I do not like whne he balls up in my ribs though.  It does not feel good at all.  He had the hiccups for the first time Saturday morning.  I loved it.  I woke Eli up, so he could feel him too.

Food cravings:  I have all kinds of cravings for things that I can't have. Dr. Pepper, Japenese, Italian, Milos Sweet Tea, Spicy Chicken sandwich from Wendy's.  I am making a list, so I can indulge once Colin gets here.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: A few Braxton Hicks everyday.

Belly button in or out? It is even now with my belly. 

What I miss: My sister!  I wish she was here to feel him kick and help get his nursery together. 

What I am looking forward to: Colin's Baby Shower on June 25th:)

Belly Pic
                     

No comments: