Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

                 

I'm loving our homemade orange juice popsicles that I made.  They are so yummy and are better than my no sugar added popsicles I have been eating:)
                           

I love getting packages in the mail.  When they are gifts for my baby boy, I enjoy them even more.  We received 2 gifts in the mail from Eli's aunt and uncle in Atlanta.  Thanks so much Aunt Lori and Uncle Mike!
                           

I'm loving that my pool is almost ready for me to use:)  Eli bought it for me a few weeks ago, and we have finally gotten a chance to put it up.  It will be perfect for me to lay on my float and relax in to beat the heat!
                            

I'm loving that Candace and sweet baby Tate are coming over this afternoon.  Candace and I are having a crafting day.  I want to make a picture to hang in his room over his dresser.  I will post pics when I am done:)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Will you please share the popsicle recipe? It looks amazing.
New follower from WILW!

Paula said...

I've been wanting to make homemade popsicles! Looks good!

Jane said...

Omg I want your pool!! Where did you get it from? I was joking around the other day that I wanted a pool, but that isn't realistic. But, that pool is totally realistic!