Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

                     

I am loving the time I got to spend this past week with my little sister.  We had a lot of fun catching up and just hanging out.  I am sad that she is leaving today, but she will be back before we know it.  We love you Steph and hope you have safe travels back to Harbor Island!
                                

I am loving how much fun I had at Colin's baby shower this past weekend!  I will post more about it on Thursday.  I would like to give a special thanks to all of my wonderful family and friends that made it so special and a special thanks to all of the hostesses.  The shower was amazing:)
                       

I am loving that this weekend is the 4th of July.  We will be spending the weekend at the lake.  We will also be celebrating my neice and nephew's birthday!  Yay for spending time with family and relaxing. 

                                
Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

No comments: