Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Miscellany Monday

                                     Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{1} We had a busy, but fun weekend. Friday night we got to babysit Tate so that Candace and Jonathan could have a date night! He was a little angel, of course. He has such a sweet smile don't you think?
                        
 
{2}  We also got a glimpse of how Malik will react to having a baby around.  Eli was in the floor playing with Tate, and Malik was so jealous.  It was pretty funny:)  He was doing anything and everything to get Eli's attention including this!
                

{3}  We spent Saturday downtown on Morris Avenue having maternity pictures done by Jennifer Branham!  We had a lot of fun and can't wait to see how they turn out.  Hopefully, she will have a sneak peak up on facebook soon, and I will share with you guys!

{4}  We spent Sunday out at the lake and pool.  We had a nice, relaxing day full of family and fun.  We had not seen my brother and his family in about 5 weeks (this is very uncommon for our family because we are super close).  They were there along with my sister and her family, Blaine- my stepsister from North Carolina, and my cousin Lexie!

{5} My little sister is coming home Wednesday:)  I am so excited because we have not seen her since Easter weekend.  She will also be in town for my baby shower this weekend.  I can't wait for her to see my belly and feel Colin kick!!

{6} Jackie, my bestie from Tuscaloosa, is coming to town tomorrow.  She is going to spend the night with me tomorrow night and hep me organize Colin's room on Wednesday.  I can't wait to hang out with her too!!

Hope you all have a Happy Monday and a great week!

2 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

haha...gotta love Malik's jealousy!!

Phillips Family said...

That is so funny about Malik, our boy dog gets SO crazy excited when Cory wrestles with Carson, it is hilarious!