Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 Weeks and 3 days

Sleep: Sleep is a little better this week.  I have actually slept in a few days this week:) 

Movement:  ALL THE TIME:)  Eli gets upset because when he trie to feel him, he will stop.  Eli will lay at night with his hand on by belly to feel him, and he says that after I fall asleep Colin is still just a kicking. 

Food cravings:  Everything that I can't have.  Japanese, Italian, Mexican, Chik-Fil-A! 

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: A few Braxton Hicks everyday.  I have had some crampy feelings and back aches, but that could just be because of my expanding belly.

Belly button in or out? I think it is half in half out. 

What I miss: My daily Dr. Pepper, Coke, or Mt Dew

What I am looking forward to: Colin's Baby Shower on June 25th and spending the week with my sister!

Belly Pic
                      

1 comment:

Phillips Family said...

You look great! I can't wait to see the nursery, I am SO ready to get mine done so I can post pics!