Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Miscellany Monday

                                    Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
{1}  I had a wonderful baby shower up in Decatur this weekend!  We got a lot of great stuff and had lots of fun with the family visiting and hanging around the pool.  Here is a sneak peek! 
                 
{2}  Colin has been kicking me like crazy lately.  I think is getting a little crowded in my belly:)  He had the hiccups for the first time Saturday morning at 5:20..... I didn't want to go back to sleep!  It was great.  I woke Eli up so he could feel too!  Here is a video of him kicking just for Steph.  We  love you and miss you very much!
                  
{3}  My step sister who lives in North Carolina is coming down this weekend to spend several weeks.  I am excited to see her and spend some time hanging out!  She has not seen me in a few months, so she will get to see how much my belly has grown:)

Happy Monday to everyone, and I hope you all have a great week!


5 comments:

Candace said...

Love the video - I am sure Steph will too! Can't wait to see more pictures from the shower.

Let me know when you get that pool up!!!

The Sweet Life said...

I love the video. Thanks! I can't believe how well you can see it. The boys just watched with me. haha. Love you!!

Ashley said...

Hey Kim! I just tried to direct message you on twitter but it's forbidden so it won't go through. I'm wondering how you got this font in the body of your posts? I've seen it on some other blogs I read & I like it a lot! Did you have to follow one of those tutorial things or is it something simple?

KIMI said...

It's really easy. You go to template designer and it's in advanced setting section.

Ashley said...

thanks! I just played around with it! too cool!~