Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 Weeks and 1 days


Sleep: Sleep is still better good other than the bathroom breaks. 

Movement: Still moving a lot.  The nurse was trying to check his heart rate today, and Colin was moving all around and kicking her.  It started at 140 then 142 and the nurse decided she was making him mad so she stopped:) 

Food cravings: I really would love to have some Japanese.  My sisters went out to dinner last night, so Steph could get her Japanese fix before heading back to the Bahamas.  I was pretty jealous!

Gender: Precious Baby Boy- Colin

Labor Signs: A few Braxton Hicks everyday. A few backaches here and there, and I also have been having some sharp menstural type cramps. 

Belly button in or out? It is in sometimes and out sometimes.  I guess it depends on where he is in my belly.

What I miss: Being able to get up and down out of bed easily.  Those late night trips to the bathroom are hard when I have to try to roll out of bed:)

What I am looking forward to: My next doctor's appointment and finishing up Colin's room!

Doctor Update:  I went to the doctor today.  Everything is good.  My belly is measuring 34 weeks and his heart rate was around 140.  The doctor said that he is already really low.  She also said that I will now be making weekly appointments.  Yay!!!  I can't believe how close we are getting.   

Belly Pic
                                 

1 comment:

Candace said...

YAY! He will be here soon, and I'm so excited!!!