Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend Fun

This past weekend we went out to my mom's to celebrate Mike's 40th Birthday! We had a lot of fun with family and friends. It was soooo hot, so I barely left the pool. Here are a few pics from the weekend!


                        

                          
 
                    

                            
              

                   
                   

                   

 By the way, I am 31 weeks today.  I will do a post about that tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

Hollyhand House said...

I LOVE the last picture! haha You look GREAT for 31 weeks. I think our bellies are probably the same size and you are 10 weeks ahead of me! :) Also, you look so much like your Mom!

The Sweet Life said...

Great pics...makes me jealous and so sad to miss out on all that family fun.

Candace said...

These pictures are great! Hope to see you soon!

The Sweet Life said...

I am never ever ever commenting on your blog posts again. I never get comments from you and I brushed it off like oh she doesn't comment on anyone's.....until I noticed that every blog that I have read today has a comment from KIMI....meanie.

Unknown said...

Your belly pics are beautiful! Eli looks SO exicted!!!