Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby Shower Part 1

This past weekend 3 of by best friends and 3 of my sisters hosted a baby shower for Colin! It was an amazing shower and all of the hostesses went above and beyond to make it perfect. In this post, I will give you the details of the shower, and I will have a part 2 tomorrow showing you all of the fun goodies that Colin got from his friends and family:)

The theme of the shower was centered around Colin's room. All of the decorations, invitations, and thank you cards match his room perfectly. Candace also made some the decorations which will be used in his room as decor! The light with the C and a blue ribbon wrapped around it.

                      
The baby blue elephant piggy bank.
                       
The yarn wrapped wreath.
                      
A name banner (I am not sure how to reuse this, but I will find a way because it is super cute).
                      

They had Edgar's make a delicious cake and a friend of Candace's made cookies with Colins initials on them as party favors.
                      
                       
They also had Advice cards and Wishes for Colin cards made for everyone to fill out.  I will tell you that I absolutely loved reading these after the shower.  I am going to get an album/ scrapbook to put them in to keep.
                      
                      
                      
They also put baby pics up of Eli and myself along with the sonogram picture of Colin.  We are all very curious to know who he is going to look like.  I hope he has dark hair, blue eyes, and long eyelashes.  We all know he will have some perfecly plump lips:)
                      
The shower was wonderful, and we are very lucky to have such a loving group of people in our lives.  Colin already has so many people that love him so much!  Thank you again to all the shower hostesses.  You guys are definitely the best!

No comments: