Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

                 
I am loving that my sister's flight should be landing right now in Atlanta.  We will have 7 days to hang out and catch up with her.  I am very excited that she will be here for my shower, and she will get to see all of Colin's goodies.

                

I am loving that Colin's shower is this Saturday, and I will get to see a lot of family and close friends.  Some of the people coming I have not seen in close to a year!!

                         

I am loving this rainy stormy weather.  It is just enough rain to enjoy!  It also makes for great napping:)

I am loving that the last piece of Colin's furniture arrived yesterday.  It was suppose to be on backorder til July 7th, but it got here early...Yay!  Eli put it together last night, and it looks great.  I will post pictures once it is complete:)

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Can't wait to see the room all put together!! I also can't wait to see Steph and host your shower! If you guys hang out Saturday or Sunday - let us know!! LOVE!